Subject Oriented: "Ex-gay" on Brokeback Mountain
Google
 
Web subjectoriented.blogspot.com





Monday, February 06, 2006

"Ex-gay" on Brokeback Mountain

In this article Tim Wilkins writes:
"A reporter asked my thoughts about the movie and I obliged. My comments as a former homosexual were made from the reviews I had read -- comments which generated numerous emails to me from individuals arguing that I could not make an intelligent comment on a movie I had not seen."

He's a so-called "ex-gay" who won't see the movie because he's still tempted by same-sex attractions. Nevertheless, he commented on the movie to reporters.

Dude... If someone asks you what you think of a movie that you've never seen, do us all a favor and keep your fucking mouth shut!


see also:

tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home