Subject Oriented: Speaking of OPT OUT...
Google
 
Web subjectoriented.blogspot.com





Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Speaking of OPT OUT...

Isn't it ironic that American society requires you to opt out of everything... yet won't allow you to opt out of life.

The Buddha said that "Life is suffering," or something to that effect. No shit! Some philosophies suggest that our souls are put here, in this reality, to learn some lesson. If that's true, then, to my mind, this is nothing more than some sort of fucked up game of "Go Fish." And, if that is the case, then just tell me what I'm supposed to learn and let me get the hell out of here.

The way I see it... This is my "
deep-dark, fucked-up, played-out reality show", and I have the right to say when it should end. Will someone roll the credits... please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home