Subject Oriented: Get Real (reprise)
Google
 
Web subjectoriented.blogspot.com





Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Get Real (reprise)


LINDA: I’m just saying people sometimes go through a phase…
STEVEN: A phase? Since I was eleven?
LINDA: Eleven?
STEVEN: That’s how old I was when I discovered masturbation. [chuckles] Mind you it was another three years before I realized I could do it on my own.
LINDA: Stop trying to shock me! I’m unshockable.
[A soccer ball sails toward them and STEVEN catches it by reflex. A group of students approaches them and KEVIN grabs the ball from STEVEN violently.]
KEVIN: Stick to your own balls.
LINDA: [Checks out JOHN’S butt as he passes] You haven’t told those wankers you’re gay have you?
STEVEN: Oh, yeah, I announced it at assembly this morning. I told you, no one knows. Geez, if they thought I really was gay -- fuck me around enough because I don’t smoke or play football and I’ve got an IQ of over 25. School full of tossers.
LINDA: Oh yeah, bet you fancy half of them.
STEVEN: No way.
LINDA: Not even him? John Dixon. He is sex on legs.
STEVEN: I know. Every time I see his "Head Boy" badge I wish it was an invitation.
LINDA: Sure wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating biscuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home